- Club News
- Photo Gallery
- About Us
The club's Outdoor Range is 100 yards long, and accomodates pistols, rifles, and shotguns. It features a covered shooting area with a warming hut, benches, and rifle racks. Fans have also been installed for cooling in the summer.
The rifle side of the range has five benches for shooting rifles at 50 and 100 yards, as well as a shotgun patterning target. There are four steel targets placed at 100 yards. The pistol side of the range has eight shooting ports for shooting at distances of 15 feet to 25 yards. There are two steel targets placed at 25 yards.
The current Outdoor Range director is Tom Lumb (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Operating Hours: 9am until dusk
- Firearms: No restrictions (full-auto requires a Range Officer to be present)
- Caliber Restrictions: .50BMG or more powerful prohibited
- Projectile Restrictions: Tracer and incediary rounds prohibited
- Maximum Capacity: 10 rounds for rifles and shotguns, 5 rounds for handguns (except revolvers, which may be loaded to capacity)
These guidelines are listed here for convenience only. In the event of a conflict with the rulebook, the rulebook shall prevail.