- Club News
- Photo Gallery
- About Us
The Andover Sportsmen's Club operates under the following objectives:
- To conserve, restore, and manage the game, fish and other wildlife and it's habitat in Andover and it's environs;
- To cooperate in obtaining proper respect and observation of the fish and game laws;
- To spread knowledge of wildlife among the residents of Andover;
- To seek to procure and maintain friendly relations with landowners and sportsmen alike;
- And to encourage and promote marksmanship and the safe handling of all firearms.
The Club shall operate without profit, and shall be non-political and non-sectarian.