- Club News
- Photo Gallery
- About Us
2016 Fall Work Party
Submitted by asc-admin on October 26, 2016 - 10:36am
We will be having our 2016 Fall Work Party on October 29th!
Breakfast is from 8am to 9am (free), work starts at 9am, we break for lunch at noon (also free), we finish up jobs after lunch and are generally done by 3pm. All ranges are closed until 3pm.
People are needed for all typical work party projects, including:
- Cleaning kitchen
- Cleaning windows
- Field clean up at outdoor range
- Field clean up at Trap range including hanging nets, picking up "whole" clays, etc.
- Path clean up at Archery
- Use of club backpack blower to clean walkways, drive, etc.
- Power washing: parking lot stains, concrete stains, kitchen exhaust ducts, etc.
- Wood cutting, splitting, stacking
- Your insight, advice, suggestions are welcomed even if you don't want to do some of the heavy "lifting"
- Power washing equipment (ideally gasoline powered)
- Containers of gasoline
- Rakes, shovels, brooms, leaf blowers
- Any other useful tools
Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 8:00am to 3:00pm