- Club News
- Photo Gallery
- About Us
The Indoor Range at the club is 50 feet long, climate controlled, and features 8 ports for your shooting pleasure. It features motorized target carriers, lighted lanes, soundproofing, and a filtration system that exceeds EPA standards. Three lanes are also outfitted with an automatic return feature for defense practice.
The range is normally closed on Monday for the pistol league from October until March. The rest of the year they also practice on Monday night at 7:30 p.m., and request that if you come down on a Monday night, that you limit your shooting to .22 caliber only.
The current Indoor Range director is Al Croteau (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Operating Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Firearms: Air guns (lead pellets ONLY), handguns and .22-caliber rimfire rifles only. Machine guns prohibited
- Caliber Restrictions: Any up to .45 caliber, no black powder or magnum loads
- Projectile Restrictions: Armor piercing, incendiary, shot loads, and steel BBs prohibited
- Maximum Capacity: 10 rounds
These guidelines are listed here for convenience only. In the event of a conflict with the rulebook, the rulebook shall prevail.