We will be having our Fall Work Party on October 11th!
Breakfast is from 7:30am to 8:30am (free), work starts at 8:30am, we break for lunch at noon (also free), we finish up jobs after lunch and are generally done by 4pm. All ranges are closed until 4pm.
There will be eight $25 drawings at lunch awarded to those in attendance.
People are needed for all typical work party projects, including:
- Cleaning kitchen
- Cleaning windows
- Field clean up at outdoor range
- Field clean up at Trap range including hanging nets, picking up "whole" clays, etc.
- Path clean up at Archery
- Use of club backpack blower to clean walkways, drive, etc.
- Power washing: parking lot stains, concrete stains, kitchen exhaust ducts, etc.
- Wood cutting, splitting, stacking
- Envelope stuffing & stamping for 2015 Dues Mailing
- Your insight, advice, suggestions are welcomed even if you don't want to do some of the heavy "lifting"
- Power washing equipment (ideally gasoline powered)
- Containers of gasoline
- Rakes, shovels, brooms, leaf blowers
- Any other useful tools