This year, we will be hosting our annual pig roast on Saturday, September 26th. The meal will begin at 1pm.
We supply the pig and the facilities (along with a few sides) -- you supply your presence, and a dish of your own: Rice Dish, Baked Beans, Mac & Cheese, Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Green Salads, Green bean Salad, Brownies, Cookies, Pies, or whatever is your special dish! Volunteers are also needed to setup, cook and cleanup. Contact Frank Bleszinski (email@example.com) or Tom Lumb (TheLumbs@Comcast.net).
This year we are also having morning competitions at the Trap and Outdoor Ranges:
Trap: 50 round shoot
- 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Only $5 for the birds - Prizes to the top 3
- Questions: Tony Capone (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Outdoor Range: bowling pin shoot
- 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Rifle any caliber w / iron sights
- Pistol any caliber w / iron sights
- Questions: Dave Williams (email@example.com)